What We Do
Search Engine Optimisation SEO
Search Engine Optimisation
We do not want to kid our customers thinking that just having a website means you are ready for business. People need to be able to find you on the major search engine. Your website needs to be optimised on-site and off-site. The search engine requirements will need to be adhered to to prevent being blacklisted.
We will do all we can to ensure that you come out top on major search engine. We had track record but then again, search engine algorithm changes from time to time and such changes can affect your website rankings. It is up to use to use our expertise and know how to keep you in that winning position*.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Real Customers, Real Results
Web and Apps Development
Yes, we do Web Design & Mobile Apps.
We have been around for a long time. Whether it’s building website, web portal, mobile apps, taxi apps, desktop apps, telecommunication apps, we have done them all.
Finding the Right Company
In today’s technologically advanced world all over you look individuals are connected. Therefore, as a growing number of company owners are moving their business into the cyber world, having an excellent design is crucial. In the light of this, website design business have actually rise to help company owners in any internet site design associated issues. But in picking the ideal web design company one must keep in mind that the credentials of an excellent business have to go deeper than their capability to establish a visually appealing website.
Some points to consider
- You need to ensure that they have the experience and proficiency needed to understand all the crucial elements of establishing your company now and in the future. It is important to see to it that the web design business must fit to all yourwebsite relevant requirements.
- Make sure that the graphic designers of the company have the correct experience and developers need to likewise have the proficiency in dealing with the web site design related innovations.
- Ask for the portfolio of the company. Make sure that they have the correct experience under their belts. Also, request for their past works. You can look for the efficiency of the business through previous consumers reviews. Don’t hesitate to contact the consumers of the company to request for their opinions and feedback on the service of the business.
- The web site design business should make certain that the site needs to be online search engine friendly. They need to understand the best ways to construct your website for online search engine, hence, they need to create your site with online search engine in mind.
- Consider your budget plan before hiring a site design business. Ensure that you get exactly what you spent for. But likewise guarantee that you prepare for additional and that you have a good monetary prepare for your website construction.
- Keep in mind that your website is going to be the link between you and your client, so make sure that it is the best it can be. A skilled and expert internet site design business can carry out advanced methods without hindering the effectiveness of your site. Therefore, thoroughly choose a website design business since they can be the difference in between a rough or smooth web design process.
Online Marketing – So many things to do, where do I start.
The internet has come a long way. In the early days, meddling with title, meta tags can get you listed on major search engines but not anymore.
This is the era of New Online Advertising.
Online advertising, also called Internet advertising, uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to consumers. It includes email marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, many types of display advertising (including web banner advertising), and mobile advertising.
Like other advertising media, online advertising frequently involves both a publisher, who integrates advertisements into its online content, and an advertiser, who provides the advertisements to be displayed on the publisher’s content. Other potential participants include advertising agencies who help generate and place the ad copy, an ad server who technologically delivers the ad and tracks statistics, and advertising affiliates who do independent promotional work for the advertiser.
Online advertising is a big business and growing rapidly. In 2011, Internet advertising revenues in the United States surpassed those of cable television and nearly exceeded those of broadcast television.
In 2012, Internet advertising revenues in the United States totaled $36.57 billion, a 15.2% increase over the $31.74 billion in revenues in 2011. Online advertising is widely used across virtually all industry sectors.
Credit wikipedia | online advertising
Google AdWords is Google’s main advertising product and main source of revenue. Google’s total advertising revenues were USD$42.5 billion in 2012. AdWords offers pay-per-click, that is, cost-per-click (CPC) advertising, cost-per-thousand-impressions or cost-per-mille (CPM) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for text, banner, and rich-media ads. The AdWords program includes local, national, and international distribution. Google’s text advertisements are short, consisting of one headline of 25 characters and two additional text lines of 35 characters each. Image ads can be one of several different Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard sizes.
Credit wikipedia | Adwords
Yahoo | Bing Ads
Bing Ads (formerly Microsoft adCenter and MSN adCenter) is a service that provides pay per click advertising on both the Bing and Yahoo! search engines.
Pay-per-click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.”